If you are part of a charity or social enterprise we may be able to help you grow. If you have an asset* which you are developing for wider social impact, Parity Trust may also be able to assist.
If you are part of a charity or social enterprise already managing a project or delivering a service and require investment, or have received some form of grant but require further funds, please get in touch as we may be able to help.
Currently provided by Parity Trust:
* Lending. Asset backed or other projects considered, including working capital, asset purchase or start-up finance.
* Project consultancy. General advice and project consultancy including advice on proposed legal structure**.
* Business planning. Advice, guidance and writing your organisations business plan where lending from Parity Trust is not required.
* Fundraising. Advice and guidance on the appropriate fundraising strategy to be pursued. This could include making submissions to organisations providing funding for intermediary organisations such as Parity Trust and include grant, loan or equity fund options.
* Managing Community Share Offers. Parity Trust can manage your organisations Community Share Offer. This service could include drafting the Offer document, liaising with your chosen solicitor for the verification process, managing the production of documents, handling the application process and receipt of funds and issuing Share certificates.
*assets can be buildings, equipment and vehicles.** please note that you should always seek legal and accountancy advice.