Parity Trust has designed the Home Trust Loan for homeowners who require financial assistance in order to carry out essential works to their properties.
Loans can be used for:
- double glazing
- roof repairs
- bathroom adaptations (to convert to a wet-room)
- purchase of a new boiler or radiators (and heating repairs)
- empty property loans - to enable the repair, adaptation or conversion of a property to make it safe and secure for occupation.
- in some cases we can provide top-ups to Disabled Facilities Grants and loans for renewable techonologies (eco loans)
You can be assured of:
A low, fixed rate of interest.
Make overpayments or settle the loan without any fees/penalties (may not be available to landlords)
A number of borrowing options are available to suit your circumstances.
- Loans are delivered in partnership with local authorities: if you would like to see a list of the local authority partners please follow this link. We do provide a separate loan product should your property fall outside of these areas.
To find out more, view our Home Trust Loan leaflet here.
If you would like to apply for financial assistance, please go to our contact us page - add your details to the enquiry form and we will be in touch.
For examples of the work we can help with, check out our case studies page.
CHECK THAT THIS MORTGAGE WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS IF YOU WANT TO MOVE OR SELL YOUR HOME OR YOU WANT YOUR FAMILY TO INHERIT IT. IF YOU ARE IN ANY DOUBT, SEEK INDEPENDENT ADVICE.
* Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or any other debt secured on it.